Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Thinking about writing a book/anthology.

minininja
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Thinking about writing a book/anthology.

Post by minininja on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 pm

So I used to write poetry and short stories.. I stopped writing the short stories because I felt my poetry was so much better and believe me my poetry was... but I kinda wanna write a biography... just a random thought Razz

Senior Animelogist

Re: Thinking about writing a book/anthology.

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 am

LOL. Write. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad long as you enjoy doing it. I bet your a great writer.
    minininja

Post by minininja on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:51 am

I think I am... I think I will share some of my poetry

Post by minininja on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 am

cooling down receading of blood--- Scarlet-red is the snow white drift now deadly gray is the recently brightened up sky desolation stans behind everything the already lifeless heart dies over again you bleed to death drop by drop and the implicit hope sinks in bit by bit you will never recover your sight again admist the boundless expanses of darkness you don't know if you will be caught by dawn if you will become one with sorrow once more if you'll return again to the nightmarish yearnings while going feverishly after the trails the death agony folds you in her arms at last and the mournful reminces return in a ghoulish way when you go to sleep to all eternity in the end you leave deep wounds in the vapid heart

Mind you this was written a few years ago.

Post by minininja on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

Dead Man's Heart~~Risen and fallen once again.. My heart tears me open You say your not hiding anything. When everything seems to be untouched. Hearts yearn for love and affection When some want silence The hourglass drops the last grain of sand The clock strikes twelve and the day has ended. This heart still beats And my mind clouded with thoughts The night has come Screaming crying into the night your name races through my mind only wishing to hear your call telling me everything I want to hear Except nothing comes from emptiness. once again pity and sorrow come by all Still not knowing the true agony

Alone In Darkness~~ I am alone Stumbling through the corridors of my own mind The dagger of your words Crumbling my walls Crippling my defenses Against lifes fiendish plot Dark thoughts swell up inside me As my fervent plea for help falls upon uncaring ears My own finger nails rake upon my pale flesh As my screams surround the air In horror my gaunt cheekbones rise Only to smirk at the frailty of my soul My life esscense slowly fades. While I stand here upon the threshold of evil Witnessing sinister creatures feast on my terror aswell as my depression Now I stand here Always knowing... I am truely alone...

Because of you---- A picture fram smashed against a door Broken pieces fall to the floor In the mess a picture of you and me The memory of us when we were happy The shards of glass, so clean, and so clear I hear them ushering me near Release the pain, release the rage Tear away from this saddened cage Blood falling in droplets to the floor The picture of us is clear no more Dark red stains cover my face Blood over where our hands embraced A vein was hit Blood rushed once more Now my body falls to the floor I will die silently without a word My last goodbyes Will go unheard Falling for you should have been a sin I see your face as darkness sucks me in

walking wounded--- I weep because you are alone I know your pain it is a chain around your heart choking the life that once was your soul crys out why have you forsaken me abandoned and alone you search for love in vein you search for the drug to numb the pain but you know deep down nothing will you are walking wounded you hide your pain behind a mask of humor and joy i know you you are me

~Inside my heart~ Inside my heart no one sees the pain that lies within me i keep to myself and trust no one else the ones around me are not trustworthy they lie and cheat to get what they want and everything else is just a front put up this front i do not i show my feelings like a feather in the wind my darkness shows and my hatred knows no limits inside my heart no on knows the unwanted limit as my hatred grows i wish so to leave the pain and release my hold

Decent of Depression--- Awake all night till break of day confused to why i feel this way everything to lose nothing to gain only emotions of sadness and pain lost in a world with no one around my body crumbles and falls to the ground too weak to stand too heavy a heart these feelings inside tear me apart my minds a cage with no way out lifes nothing but sorrow and full of doubt

Post by minininja on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:56 am

I wrote all of that when I was going through some rough times. And needed to get my emotions out in a productive positive way instead of a negative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:51 pm