Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Crime scene 02

Admin
    Admin

Crime scene 02

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 pm

Situation:

L has been following up on a case involving the CEO of Mitsubishi, a Chemical Lab dealing with the nanobots. The CEO named Daishiro Chishin was designing the latest NanoBots to destory military weapons such as tanks, guns, bombs in a much safer way. L has now been called in for another case involving the government making him unavailable at this time, so its up to all the secrete agents in the feild to Fix this Nanobot problem. Not only this the NanoBots have adapted to the weapons and are now threating us in america. This Situation takes place on american soil and must be fixed here. Its up to you and the other animelovers to find a positive way to disable these Nanobots in time before they hit the upper government workers.
    Dai-Li
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Re: Crime scene 02

Post by Dai-Li on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

So crew, what are your thoughts on these nanobots?
    ~Where are these bots located, what are they like, do they have human qualities, or are they those things you'd see out of a Saturday morning cartoon?~
    *Bounty rubs his temples in deep thought*
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Post by zero on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 am

*Harou walks into the room with his coffee in his hand and his pad and pen in the other*

oh sorry im a little late but i had to drop off the cousins and things , sorry anyways hows the case going so far may i see the file, see funny thing is that i heard from one of the lower agents that this case has been re in stated , like they had edvince that brought this case to the top of the pile.

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    jamalkeys
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by jamalkeys on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm

[color=red]Someone's had some coffee...

All jokes aside, we can't destory these things as we are....there are too many of them.

What we need is an expert in nanotechnology.
    [/color
    zero

Post by zero on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 pm

*Harou looks turned afo *

are you one?

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    Dai-Li

Post by Dai-Li on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm

*quickly flips through files*
    Does it say in here how fast these bots multiply and how many there are?
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

*Zora walks into the busy room to see he place torn apart!*
    I just received word on this, how can i help?
    jamalkeys
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by jamalkeys on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Meh...I know a few things on nano-tech.

Like: Don't destroy them pysically, because they can split into 2 nano robots.

they have to be destroyed with an acid or by fire. I'm too much in a good mood to go into my demon form and destroy with my blaze strike. So the only option we have is to melt them with acid. But the thing is....how are we gonna get that? Its kinda, oh, I don't know, BANNED IN THE US FROM PEOPLE WHO AREN'T LICSENSED SCIENTISTS.

But...it seems that Haruo and Zora has a high enough clearance to get into a federal lab since I'm not trusted enough to even go into the cafeteria by myself (that was ONE slice of pizza I took from L, and they call it attempted treason!).

You two can go in there and get Sulfuric Acid (HSO4)

Teh when you get that, we need to work on getting the nanobots in one place that isnt populated....like a desert or an arctic tundra.
    Dai-Li

Post by Dai-Li on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Acid, that's all? I'm sure we can manage to get our hands on some easily.*Bounty twiddles his thumbs*
    ~But where will we get some, and how will we manage it without killing ourselves?~
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

*Charlie nods to both Bounty and Afro*
    I have a concern about the location? Do you think nanobots are some how attracted to electronics.... may be we can use that to get them to the location! And this... location...any ideas where nuclear material mite be held... cuz if we can use that location... we mite safely destroy all the nanobots!
    ~But dont you think its to easy to end this problem.... i am worried that something mite mutate or go even more wrong with the nanobots and acid~
    *Charlie stares out the window in an odd way*
    zero

Post by zero on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:17 pm

*harou adresses Charlie and says *

you might be right I'll call one of it men to get us some inside info from these things

*harou then takes out his version phone and called to one of his men *

jamalkeys
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by jamalkeys on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Alrighty then......toxic waste only affects human tissue, not metal.

Second off, they might be attracted to electronics, so we'll need something that generates lots of electricity.
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:24 pm

*Charlie Nods in agreement toward Afro*
    Great to see you Afro, I suggest a power plant!
    Their should be one some where or at least some where close?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:15 pm

(A weird communication picks up in the silent room)

.....Zap-ting......

A book falls off a shelf opening to a map.....

(Only Charlie notices this....)
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:59 am

*Yoko gets in holding a bunch of files and having half a' cake in her mouth. She puts the files on the desk in the middle of the office startling everyone, then she eats the rest of the cake while looking at the people in the room.*
    ~Okey, seems like we'll have no problem fighting. They all seem up for it and they sure as hell will end up fighting.~
    Yo! I'm Yoko and yes, this is one of L's cakes. Tell anyone and you'll be in big trouble. Okey now we're done with the serious problem so let's move on to the simpler one: the annoying nanobots. I have the informations, you have the power to make them disappear. So basically i think we'll make a good team. What do you say? You up for it?
    *She then notices the book on the floor and the map in it. Charlie was also staring at it. She picks it up while waiting to get replies from everyone in the room.*
    zero

Post by zero on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:46 pm

*harou looks at the map that yoko is looking at , he begins to notice that theres a pattern , harou stands up in alarm and takes the map and the top file that yoko was holding on to*
    ~um.... interesting... the map has this pattern on it..... hold on wait ... i got it~
    *harou yells and runs over to the over head projector, and opens to map , slapping it to the wall and holding it there, everyone is watching him in excitement and amusement *
    ok so i got it see this pattern on the map with the blue dots, well if you put it up against a map of this century it shows locations, ok!!! everyone look lets match it up now
    *Harou lines up the map with the newer map on the over head projector, so that the blue dots are perfectly a lined*
    Right there! every one see it right down that address yoko please we now that there going to strike soon and we now they attcked on the other side of town well here it is there nice spot

Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:43 pm

*Rolls her eyes and sits down on a chair. Looks at the map, then at Harou.*
    [b]You're always in a hurry! First of all, you need to turn the newer map around. The dots then will show the real locations the nanobots plan to strike. Don't ask me how i found that out...[/b]
    *She is disgusted remembering the sewers she had to crawl through and other such things she had to endure in order to get accurate informations.*
    [b]Anywayz, we do have the locations they are going to attack, but we don't know when this is going to happen. I've already arranged for the security to be improved in those locations, but only we know what we're dealing with.[/b]
    *Gets up and pulls out a plastic bag from her backpack and starts giving everyone some sort of bracelets.*
    [b]Wear these bracelets at all times. If a location is hit, we'll know through these. We do have a bigger problem. Taking out the person behind all this mess. The brain who organized all this...[/b]
    *Sits back on the chair and sighs.*

Last edited by Yoko-chan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    zero

Post by zero on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:51 pm

*Harou is amused with the bracelets and starts pressing buttons on it , pee - bop- pee, Harou turns to yoko and states with a straight look*
    Your right , the bigger problem is who is behind this mess in the first place we need to do something and im sure that were the only ones that can, so do we have any information about this guy or even this girl who is behind this act. Ill call up my men in the field maybe they heard something
    ~It feels like were not getting anywere ~

Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 am

*Yoko gets annoyed and also a bit scared with Harou pressing all the buttons on the bracelet.*
    ~He has no appreciation for modern technology! These things, though small and seemingly unimportant, are actually unique devices, very expensive to create and very important for our mission!~
    Please don't push any button on the bracelet! PLEASE! Just... put it on and pretend it's not there, ok?
    *Sits back down and starts searching through the files she brought.*
    Let's take this step by step. We could go and take out all the nanobots when they strike, but how will we know those will be all of them? How will we know there won't be any of them that will get away? That's impossible. So we should find them first, before they attack and take them all out in one blast. Oh! Speaking of that, we'll need a great amount of mercury in order for me to create that bomb. Have any idea how we can get it?
    zero

Post by zero on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 am

*harou looks at yoko and takes a seat , making it clear that he felt that she was wasnting his time , he says in a nice matter*
    well arent we still looking for the guy behind this , if we take them all out i mean im ok with that part but then how are we going to find the guy who is responable for all this , i mean we should at least bring back one for some hints or clues on catching this guy am i right? and the mercury thats easy i know a guy who can help use with that just how much well you need anyway and if you need any help just ask

Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 am

*Yoko keeps digging through the pile of files on the desk mumbling some words in a different language.*
    Yes, we do have to catch the one behind all this thing, but that doesn't mean the nanobots won't attack those locations anymore. So at some point, we'll have no choice but to fight them too. We have more information about them than we have about their leader, so we must at least be prepared for them. As for the mercury, tell your guy to get us as much as he can.
    ~Hope i'll have the time to make those bombs... It will take a while and it's such a delicate procedure that i can't possibly rush it up.~
    I have a file here somewhere about a man who could have something to do with this. He might know something... I just need to find that file... Where in the world did i put it?
    zero

Post by zero on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm

*Harou starts to look with Yoko through the piles of information and files Harou is sometimes an inpatient person so he quickly gives up, in the process of looking for that file he says*
    You have a point there , so ok well have that location under lock down , covered with our men lets just make sure that we time this stuff perfectly, if we move in to early then they will catch on , and the plan will be spoiled , which leaves us to square one again, and about the mercury , he has a good amount so that wont be a problem , ill personally go and pick it up at our usually location , i understand that this is dangerous stuff and i want to make sure that you guys here are safe and for this to all work smoothly.Again , though this is going to be tough but if we pull this off well be a step closer to justice
    ~This is surely going to be a hard one no doubt about that, but with this team im sure we can do it~
    *Harou takes a moment to think*
    ok ill call my guy dont worry about it, do you know how to make these bombs and stuff ? and do you have a location , because we can use one of my warehouses if needed ......

Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:31 am

*Yoko's getting annoyed searching through all the files on the desk and starts getting just as impatient as Harou. *
    If you can get me that mercury, leave the rest to me. I play with bombs a lot. However, i do need a location to get everything ready. Let me know in which warehouse you'll deliver the mercury so that i can send the other materials over there as well. In the mean time, please check all the locations on the map and start replacing workers and staff there with your people. Do it as quietly as possible so that we won't raise any suspicions. Everything has to go on like we have no knowing of this.
    ~Now i only need to find that stupid file so that we'll have a brief talk about it also and then we can get to work... Oh! Finally!~
    Found it! May i present mister Kasugano Sho. He worked for Daishiro Chishin at the chemical lab where the nanobots were created, but he was there only for a month. Apparently he left his resignation and disappeared giving no explanation. I consider him a suspect not only because of the weird circumstances he left the lab, but also because he was considered a genius in technology. I think he knows more about this ... What do you think?
    zero

Post by zero on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 am

*Harou runs over to his vista laptop, turning it on from sleep mode , while talking to yoko*
    I think thats perfect , I guess we should find him first right? , well anyways ill have that mercury delivered to one of my local warehouses, its about two streets down , from here and its address is
    34928 Linchin Dr , Tchen -
    Ill get on the phone with him right now

*Harou hits speed dial on his phone and waits for the the dial tone, as he is waiting for his guy to pick up the phone he opens some files on his computer , and a few maps as well...... Beeep ....Bop ....Bop ....click click .....as Harou is going through the files he is making sure that the man he is switiching out with are his man and that its all going to plan.....hes trying to make this quick and easy but as accurate as he can.....His guy finally gets on the phone*
    hello......
    Guy: Hey buddy hows it going
    Harou: Good , actually great so let me tell you whats the deal ok man?....
    Guy:sure im ready ill write it down....
    Haoru:Ok, so we need all of your mercury ok? we also need it to be delivered to this address ok ? ready?
    Guy: all right ready , it sounds good buddy
    Harou:34928 Linchin Dr , Tchen..... do you need me to repeat that?...
    Guy: nope its 34928 Linchin Dr , Tchen right?
    Harou : correct
    Guy:ok ill have that to you by tonight thats good? buddy'
    Harou: perfect, you the man , so hows life been with ya?
    Guy:Good good been working on some new stuff here and there but its all going good you?
    Harou:Great , listen man if you need anything let me know and we really thank you over here ill talk to you later but youve been a great help man thanks alright bye
    Guy:no problem im here buddy bye

*harou hangs up the phone, and finishes his job on the computer*
    ~alright everything is going smooth we can do this ~

Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:37 am

*Yoko listens to the conversation Harou is having with the mercury supplyer and starts smiling while noticing Harou's expression.*
    ~Seems like he's finally getting optimistic. Well actually... so am i. We gotta catch this guy no matter what.~
    Great job! I'll go to the warehouse tonight also and start working on the bombs. I believe i can get them done in 2 days. However, is there anyone you know who has worked with explosives before? If i can get some assistance, i might be able to finish faster. And in the mean time, will you start searching for this Kasugano guy? You have a lot of connections...
    ~ He can find a needle in a haye stack, he won't have any problem finding this guy.~
    And if you find him, bring him in for questioning!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 am