Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Why does Usopp fight Luffy and leave in one piece? Need Help

luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Why does Usopp fight Luffy and leave in one piece? Need Help

Post by luffydrunk on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:36 pm

So you're reading One Piece right now and you're at that part huh?

Ok, well it's better for you to just keep reading and you'll see what happens.

The reason that Usopp left Luffy is because Galley La company had analyzed the Going Merry. Luffy had asked them to fix the ship, but Galley La company said that ship is in the worst condition a ship can be in and it can't be fixed, it can never set sail again. They said it won't even make it to the next island, that it will collapse.

Usopp had been beat by Franky Family so he was unconcious while Galley La had told luffy the news about their ship. So when Usopp woke up, he was excited and asked Luffy about how galley la was going to fix their ship. Luffy told him that the ship could not be saved and he had decided to buy a new ship.

Usopp got mad about this, He had a big argument with luffy and told him that if the Merry leaves he leaves too, and he did. But before he left, he told luffy that he will fight him and the winner would keep the going merry. Usopp left the crew and fought luffy, losing. But Luffy still let him take the going merry.

But if you want to know how he returns, i'll tell you although it's better for you to read and find out yourself...(Small summary without much spoilers)

So Usopp leaving the crew, he can't return to the Crew. But when the crew is in battle, he puts on a mask and calls himself Sogeking. Everyone knows that it's usopp in a mask (his nose lol) just wanting to fight along with the crew, except Luffy and Chopper who really believe it's a guy named Sogeking.
    In the end of the battle, Usopp apoligizes for fighting luffy and being mad. It's a teary return for usopp and luffy and he returns to the crew.
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/439/01…
    (That's the chapter usopp returns in)

In my opinion, this arc (water 7 and enies lobby) are the best arcs in the story right now. It's perfect!

So enjoy the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleachlove
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Re: Why does Usopp fight Luffy and leave in one piece? Need Help

Post by bleachlove on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I wish I can help but I really don't know sorry
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Post by zero on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm

me to but nice post though

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:17 am