Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Zero no Tsukaima [mp3]

zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Zero no Tsukaima [mp3]

Post by zero on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Music and audio CDs
    Both the first and second seasons used two pieces of theme music; one opening theme and one ending theme each. The first season's opening theme is "First kiss" by Ichiko, released on July 26, 2006, and the ending theme is "My True Feelings" (ホントノキモチ, Honto no Kimochi?) by Rie Kugimiya, released on August 9, 2006. The second season's opening theme is "I Say Yes" by Ichiko, released on July 25, 2007, and the ending theme is "Suki!? Kirai!? Suki!!!" (スキ!? キライ!? スキ!!!, lit. Love?! Hate?! Love!!!?) by Rie Kugimiya, released on August 8, 2007. The first seasons original soundtrack was released on August 23, 2006, and the second seasons' soundtrack was released on August 22, 2007.

Both the first and second seasons released four character song albums each. The first CD is for Louise and Saito which is sung by Rie Kugimiya and Satoshi Hino. The second CD is for Montmorency and Guiche which is sung by Mikako Takahashi and Takahiro Sakurai; the first two CDs were both released on September 6, 2006. The third CD is for Kirche and Tabitha which is sung by Nanako Inoue and Yuka Inokuchi. The fourth, and final CD from the first season, is for Henrietta and Siesta which is sung by Ayako Kawasumi and Yui Horie; the third and fourth CDs were both released on September 21, 2006. The first CD for the second season is for Louise which is sung by Rie Kugimiya. The second CD is for Henrietta which is sung by Ayako Kawasumi; the first two CDs were both released on October 10, 2007. The third CD is for Siesta which is sung by Yui Horie. The fourth, and final CD from the second season, is for Eleanor and Cattleya which is sung by Kikuko Inoue and Kotomi Yamakawa; the third and fourth CDs were both released on October 24, 2007.

Two audio dramas were released for the second season. The first is a compilation of radio drama episodes from the The Familiar of Zero Internet radio show Zero no Tsukaima on the radio: Tristain Mahō Gakuin e Yōkoso and was released on July 25, 2007. The second album is a drama CD featuring the characters Louise, Kirche, and Tabitha—voiced by Rie Kugimiya, Nanako Inoue, and Yuka Inokuchi respectively — which was released on September 5, 2007.

Link:

1. First Kiss w/ Karaoke
    mediafire.com ?omz3mdz1ty4
    Karaoke: mediafire.com ?gzydudtmyiy
    2.Honto no Kimochi w/ Karaoke
    mediafire.com ?4gxtywynmu4
    Karaoke: mediafire.com ?gzotadnnh23
    3.I Say Yes w/ TV Size
    mediafire.com ?nwzwndzw3lw
    TV Size: mediafire.com ?1d2mzzdukny
    4.Suki!? Kirai!? Suki!? w/ TV Size
    mediafire.com ?no2lmytyyd0
    TV Size: mediafire.com ?xnmgtegnzam
    5.Gomen ne
    mediafire.com ?izkom4nmjdm
    6.You Are The One
    mediafire.com ?blxjyen5mne

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    OnomichiSaruokami

Re: Zero no Tsukaima [mp3]

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:03 pm

ohh, big wall of text about music @.@
    zero

Post by zero on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 pm

haha try reading the big wall lol psp buddy

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    chibixdesigner
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Post by chibixdesigner on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:33 pm

nice post I loved it great info to:) >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:54 pm