Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Anime spreading? causes

gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Anime spreading? causes

Post by gaara`s land on Mon May 10, 2010 8:19 pm

lets all look back to the new days of anime and discuss....

How did it spread.... why did it go global..... did this benefit america or japan?
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Re: Anime spreading? causes

Post by zero on Thu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm

i think this benifited both japan and america maybe japan more but it was a great step in advancing in entertainment around the world , with out this maybe anime would have not been around

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Thu May 13, 2010 8:26 pm

Without anime the economie of japan would be as bad as ours lol
    chibixdesigner
    Pirvite First Class Animelogist

Post by chibixdesigner on Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm

I totally think that japan and america have impacts on entertain such as anime being one , I'm sure anime spread because of tv procduction , in both japan and America , also because of poeple and the way they trade , sell, and buy . Also another way that anime could have spread was through word of mouth such as networking sites , people on schools , tv it's self , advertiments and more
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 pm

I think the main reason anime is becoming popular in the US is cause the cartoons the US are making are so stupid and crummy no one really wants to watch most of them.
    zero

Post by zero on Fri May 14, 2010 2:27 pm

That makes the most sense I mean look at what they did to naruto until they started to dub the ones from japan

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Fri May 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Americas cartoons are sucky but i think its the technology thats holding us back!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Great work gaara on this topic, i love the concept!
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 am

gaara`s land wrote:Americas cartoons are sucky but i think its the technology thats holding us back!

umm, i disagree. It's lack of story and good ideas. The cartoonists here are all sick and perverted, and vary shallow. And for a joke to be funny they think some one ether have to explode in an unrealistic amount blood and guts, or there cloths have to fall off, then the blood comes out.

bleachlove

Post by bleachlove on Sat May 15, 2010 5:50 pm

point there , the story line to me is everything with out that you can get views or fans and without that you cant spread !
    zero

Post by zero on Sat May 15, 2010 7:15 pm

true true , like the whole idea of spreading is from the fans no fans no succes

Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Sat May 15, 2010 11:42 pm

As far as i can the show can be stick figures and still be good if it has a realy deep and interesting storyline. Most of the stuff that they come out these days do get a lot of views for the first little bit because of the graphics or the sick humor (even kids shows are twisted these days), but they never keep the viewers because there not really interesting.

Anime tends to have much deeper storyline and a lot more thought put into them, which is why the shows have so many episodes and last so long. It's that additional though that's allowing it to grow and spread.
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 pm

your right about the story lines but i personally would not watch an anime that looks like crap. i think anime has spread also because of its unique structure it gives to its viewers.
    Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Mon May 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Thats true. It does have it's own style of graphics, which help it a lot, though i think it would be just as popular if it had the same graphics as other shows but still had it's in-depth story.
    zero

Post by zero on Tue May 18, 2010 7:24 pm

well we all know that the graphics are an improvement to the anime series in general like they have a major part of getting viewers and fans and once with the fans it spreads world wide i mean an example is naruto it spread all the way to other sides of the world , when i talk to my friends they all know about it , its a constant improvement throught out this generation , reason for i is like its graphics , its content , and its deep story lines

Zaper_the_Warrior
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by Zaper_the_Warrior on Tue May 18, 2010 8:29 pm

The graphics gets the views to come in the first place. The story keeps the and makes them tell there friends. So basically Anime can grow vary easily
    chibixdesigner

Post by chibixdesigner on Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm sure anime can grow every fast and smoothly , the reason are because of our fast networking skills and tech. I mean Twitter facebook , even cell phones these are all things that make anime a succes when spreading throught the world , the better the anime the more views and the more money and more spread it's as simple as that
    luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by luffydrunk on Fri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Go Chibixdesigner You know how to explain my theory perfectly lol!!
    zero

Post by zero on Sat May 22, 2010 4:37 pm

your theory? well OK

Anime could have spread way differently if it wanted to , it could have become a bad thing , such as drugs , they spread through out the world as a bad influence

chibixdesigner

Post by chibixdesigner on Sat May 22, 2010 7:18 pm

thats totally right zero , think of it like this , that the world is made of the people and with the trends and the atention of famous people or people who are high in the media they can influence the people or the world to do things , such as global warming some places are really trying to help stop or prevent global waming with out the media in forucing that or showing that the people wouldnt do things for it
    MintyAkuma
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by MintyAkuma on Sat May 22, 2010 7:41 pm

zero wrote:well we all know that the graphics are an improvement to the anime series in general like they have a major part of getting viewers and fans and once with the fans it spreads world wide i mean an example is naruto it spread all the way to other sides of the world , when i talk to my friends they all know about it , its a constant improvement throught out this generation , reason for i is like its graphics , its content , and its deep story lines

Also, i believe that sense Naruto is one of the most popular anime's Ever to exist in our time, that the industry takes advantage of the demand for Naruto, hence creation of Video games, merchandise, apparel ect ect... so We will see it everywhere and anywhere and buy it. The graphics are also pretty impressive and it is not a problem for the production since Naruto makes a lot of dough. I agree that Naruto's story line is deep, but the anime itself is a bit too shallow for me with its repetitiveness so i adhere to the manga.
    zero

Post by zero on Sat May 22, 2010 9:17 pm

yea your totally right its eveywhere , but you have to remember that where there are lovers there are hater`s and so im sure this spread some love and some hate , around the world this also has or had an influence at this time , we are glad to support this anime naruto but others are glad to not support it remember that we are all people so inventers came into play too , they saw how the economy benfited from naruto and its anime and they used there power to spread it, we are like a web and we are all connected in some way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:28 am