Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

The open sea 02

Admin
    Admin

The open sea 02

Post by Admin on Fri May 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Situation:

Life on the open sea has been nothing but trouble for you and your man. you lost two thirds of your man from the great war between you and The Captain of Keij. The battle ended with the death of many important people on your ship starting with the captains good mate and your doctor. your man right now are in great need of medical help and you have been at sea for months now with little food left. Do you abandon ship and leave your man? do you come across a magical land where you find your self in even more trouble than before? Its all up to you and your friends of the sea. You can twist the plot till it breaks or even back out of the problems that lay ahead. Show your pirate side and bring adventure to the table!
    treeckofan
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Re: The open sea 02

Post by treeckofan on Sat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm

*Navigator ColdDude reports for duty*
    *Presents three options*
    1. Port with notorious pirates
    2. Mysterious Island, possibly myth or illusion
    3. Drift at sea to closest island

Last edited by treeckofan on Sat May 15, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : btw my character is in the making)
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm

*Charlie responses to coldDude with a welcome*
    Great to see you navigator coldDude! Your input is welcomed!
    *Charlie then looks to his left and to his right in hope of finding the other members insight*
    Well.... If it was up to me coldDude we should go with your plans like drifting towards an island in hope of restocking our goods. But we have no clue when land would come, so.... my guess is..... we need to raid an incoming merchants ship! Its mostly likely up to fate if we raid a ship or find land so lets give it our all!

~Will captain be ok with these plans?~
    treeckofan

Post by treeckofan on Sun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Aye! Maybe I can find some trading routes in the captains ward.
    *ColdDude went to the captains ward within the ship*
    *He shall return within two character actions*
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Fri May 21, 2010 11:38 pm

*Well thanks to cooldude and Charlie the ideas were off into play*
    *Charlie noticed a little something about cooldude once he met him, charlie also felt cooldude wouldn't let him down for some reason and would always chill down the other members of the ship*
    * Charlie was unsure why he felt this trust but it mite have been because he was the first show his face on ship and that meant alot to charlie*
    *Charlie later then grabbed some rope and tided down the sail to catch any southern winds hoping to head to lead or find a merchants ship*
    *Time moved by and Charlie found nothing..... no ship, no dock*
    ~Lets hope Cooldude got something or another lazy old pirate would join us in the search~ Hint Hint
    luffydrunk
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by luffydrunk on Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am

*Zora walks onto the deck of the ship from his ward half asleep*
    *Zora picks up his head and realizes cooldude in front of him*
    Well i see..... you guys must need your captains help this early in the night.... i mean morning... ah ...ah wll than let me get my blankly... i mean mappy from my desk draw.
    *zora crashs into the door way of his ward and realizes he needs some more sleep but decides to fight for this new kid*
    *Zora comes out of his ward with an atlas and a globe with multiple math abjects and tools.*
    *Zora and Cooldude walk along the ships rails in order to find some hard working man to yell at.*
    treeckofan

Post by treeckofan on Wed May 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Captain Zora, I found out that the closest trade route to intercept is right on top of us, I suggest we weigh anchor if we are patient enough for a lot of valuable loot! We could take that and hope that there's enough supplies to easily survive the trip to the next port.
    *Notices pirate sleeping in Crow's Nest*
    HEY! ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE JOB!? I OUTTA TURN YOU INTO A POPSICLE STICK FOR THE SEA KINGS!
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 pm

I Say! We take it to the end my mate! *Zora tells cooldude, Then turns to the crew and announces,* Drop the Anchor Mates! Man the guns! Take your Knifes out and cut them alive men! We will be celebrating tonight with fresh Rum!
    *Zora leads cooldude to the ward of the ship were he ask's cooldude to announce it to the men below deck*
    ~I am glad to see cooldude developing his voice on board! It makes him stand out, in a very good way.... mental note- Cooldude a very hard worker~
    treeckofan

Post by treeckofan on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm

(to Zora)Enjoy me presence here while it lasts because when my interest leaves so do I! If you dare stop me then you'll end up sleeping in the icy depths of the sea

ALL HANDS ON DECK! PREPARE FOR THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES!

*CoolDude prepares for battle in a fashion by pulling out his spear out of his mouth*
    gaara`s land
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by gaara`s land on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

[Luffy drunk hasn't answered so i will take over for now as zora]

*Zora walks off into his ward, were his duties lie. Zora plays this battle within his head and the end result does not give him relieve. * "i must use the forbidden fruit" "but i mustn't use it on me, i am not the chosen one" *Zora stands at his desk talking to him self...* "it looks like i must bring charlie in..."
    Servent! Servent! Get charlie my boy! Get him now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:12 am