Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

yuki123 wrote:will, I sometime write two papers for anime I love or for imaginary inside my mined and then write and express it but then I can't find the end!!!!
    How do you think the real writers take much time or hours to write an anime ????
    Happens all the time for a writer. That's why you have to do some deep thinking like I do. My ideas come to my head when I'm about to go to sleep or when I'm taking a bath.
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Re: Would you love to be a writer for an anime or do you sometimes just write two papers and don't continue the rest ???

Post by Yoko-chan on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 am

Uwa! Same here!! I usually get lots of ideas when i'm taking a bath too! Sometimes i take a notebook with me just in case. Very Happy
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Phew~ I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gets their best ideas when wet xDDD
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:32 am

Teeheee! I'm definetly in the same boat on this one! By the way! Don't you wanna post some of your writings at the Fanfiction section? I'm yet to finish even tho i was supposed to post it already...

LE: I just saw the you posted there! I'm going to read, going to read, going to read!!! ~doing the dance of joy~

Last edited by Yoko-chan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so that i can do the dance of joy!!)
    OnomichiSaruokami

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:27 am

What's the genre of your fanfiction?
    Yoko-chan
    Major Animelogist
    Major Animelogist

Post by Yoko-chan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:45 am

Well i usually write romance and yaoi. This, however, is the first time i write a fic in English so it's a bit more difficult for me. My English is a bit rusty after all... Very Happy
    chronicwhimsy
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by chronicwhimsy on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 am

I think most anime are written by several writers over the course of a few weeks. A storyline will be agreed by a head writer at a meeting, and then episodes will be assigned to various individuals or pairs to write based on the storyline plan they have discussed. It means that each writer probably writes only a few episodes a series, making it easier to concentrate on quality, and bringing the production date a lot nearer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am