Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Afro Samurai

treeckofan
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist
    Pirvate Second Class Animelogist

Afro Samurai

Post by treeckofan on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Bloodiest two hours of my life...nuff said! The animation was beautiful and it seems more like a movie then a 5 episode series! Im kind of disappointed they didn't do the second part of the manga where they built his dad into a robot much like the monks did to afro! if that manga arc did suck im sure the anime couldve justified it. if your into anime/manga like berserk then i would recommend this!
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Re: Afro Samurai

Post by zero on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

wait , where talking about the anime right? well the anime was great well the first episode of it i guess , cause thats all i seen i didnt get to see more , there is alot of blood , your right its epic if you ask me i love shows that do that , when theres a lot of blood and they dont warn you about it , its perfect cause out of no where a guys head gets cut off or shot off and the blood is everywhere , on the walls , flying in the sky and more haha

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:34 am