Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Xxenos (4 years later)

OnomichiSaruokami
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Xxenos (4 years later)

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Hai again guys. xD
    So yeah, I've been really busy and stuff. And yes, I have more fanfiction on Xxenos (Oban, Axule, Eon, and Lyla) Buuut~
    I'm gonna stop for a little bit and start putting up the story that happens 4 years later. That's where the real action begins.
    If you've read chapter 1 of Xxenos, you'll remember Tohru saying "Your end will lead to a new beginning". What he says actually comes true 4 years later. I'm not gonna spoil anything though. ;3 (Ps.I am absoletely in love with Oban's older self. <3)
    OnomichiSaruokami

Chapter 1

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Living on the hilltop next to Teville isn't so bad. I get a good view of the town and ,at night, the stars. Tonight's suppose to be a meteor shower. I can't wait for my friends to come over and watch it with me. It's like a regular event we do every year from childhood til now.
    I've yet to see those two shooting stars from 4 years ago. They came out in broad daylight and they were such a pretty color. Light Blue and Yellow. Maybe it'll come down this year. I got out of bed, got dressed, and stepped outside to stretch.
    Today's the last day of school so I better get there as fast as possible. I definetely don't want to get in trouble again. I ran downhill, through the forest, by the canal and to the bridge leading towards the town. While running there, I passed by these two unusual figures. I've never seen them in town before.
    Could be travelers. Who knows. I took the short cut to school and just about made it to class before the teacher.'Oh thank goodness. I'm not late, afterall,' wiping the sweat off my forehead.
    Hunter put his arm around me and laughed,'Hey Jun! I can't believe you actually made it on time! This is a new record for you.' Jun:'Ha. Funny? I just figured since it's the last day of school, why not be on time?' Hunter:'Well, the last day is a free day! That's why it's so funny that you made an effort to get here so early! Ha!'
    Jun:'F-Free day?!' Hunter:'That's right,' he continued to laugh. I said to myself,' Then...why am I here?' Anna:'Look on the bright side, Jun. At least we don't have classwork.' Hunter:'True, True.' Jun:'I guess.' Anna:'Speaking of free day today, isn't there suppose to be a meteor shower tonight?'
    Jun:'Yeah, there is. I was about to mention that. Are you guys coming to my house this time?' Anna:'Yup.' Hunter:'I have nothing better to do. Sure.' Jun:'Great. I'll have snacks too.' Anna:'Oh Yeah. I almost forgot to show you guys.' Jun:'Huh?' Hunter:'Yeah? What is it?' Anna:'Um, I'll need something to demostrate.'
    She reached into her backpack and took out three marbles. Jun:'Marbles?' Hunter:'Okay? We see the marbles....now what?' Anna:'Just keep looking at them.' Anna closed her eyes. The marbles started to float in the air.
    Jun:'Whao!' The pebbles went around in circles. Jun:'The marbles are haunted!' Hunter:'No, I'm pretty sure Anna's using magic.' Anna smiled,'Cool, huh?' Jun:'That was amazing! But how did you learn how to do that?' Anna:'Nothing much. Just read a book on how to do it. It took me like 3 days to get it all right.'
    Jun:'I wanna learn how to do that too!' Anna pulled out the book,'I'll let you borrow it then.' Jun:'Really? Thanks, Anna.' Anna:'Mhm. Do you want to borrow it after him, Hunter?' Hunter:'Nah. I'm not a big fan with magic, you know.' Anna:'Oh, Okay.' She giggled.
    It was midnight and just about time for the meteor shower to start. Anna:'Ever wonder when a shooting star looks like? What if it explodes when it hits the floor? What if it hits the town?' Hunter:'You're just being paranoid. It's most likely not gonna happen.' Hunter's soda floats out of his hand just when he was going to take a sip. Anna grabs hold of it and drinks it. Anna:'Ah! I love grape soda!' Hunter:'Hey! I was gonna drink that!' My hands pressed up on the window, I yell. Jun:'Anna! Hunter! The meteor shower is starting!'
    OnomichiSaruokami

Re: Xxenos (4 years later)

Post by OnomichiSaruokami on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:20 pm

A little side comment~
    We have a new Protagonist named Jun. (Sometimes I miss Oban being the main character but, meh, I love Jun too. xD) Axule will be in it too but unfortunately, Eon and Lyla will show up waaaayy~Later.

This makes Oban an adult! <3 ~huggles Oban~
    Well, almost. Lol. I think he's 18. o_o
    ~facepalms~ I forgot my own character's age. FAIL
    YuYu
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist
    First Lieuteniant Animelogist

Post by YuYu on Fri May 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Great job! I read all of them and Thought that you were expressing the emotions the greatest out of all of them, its very entertaining and keeps you on your feet thank you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am