Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

    music that should be in anime

    Share
    avatar
    ssagara
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2010-12-02
    Age : 25
    Location : toronto

    music that should be in anime

    Post by ssagara on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm

    look i don't care what you say there should be a mecha show that uses a power metal band for the soundtrack and if you have any suggestions for what kind of music anime should post it here
    avatar
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

    Posts : 589
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: music that should be in anime

    Post by Iru on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:27 am

    I'm really into GRANRODEO now. I totally see this song as an epic intro. The intro (squeal~)
    avatar
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

    Posts : 894
    Join date : 2009-12-14
    Age : 21

    Re: music that should be in anime

    Post by TGM on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:11 pm

    Iru wrote:I'm really into GRANRODEO now. I totally see this song as an epic intro. The intro (squeal~)

    I agree.
    avatar
    ssagara
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2010-12-02
    Age : 25
    Location : toronto

    Re: music that should be in anime

    Post by ssagara on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 pm

    TGM wrote:
    Iru wrote:I'm really into GRANRODEO now. I totally see this song as an epic intro. The intro (squeal~)

    I agree.
    that should be mandatory
    avatar
    Iru
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

    Posts : 589
    Join date : 2010-07-01

    Re: music that should be in anime

    Post by Iru on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm

    ssagara wrote:
    TGM wrote:
    Iru wrote:I'm really into GRANRODEO now. I totally see this song as an epic intro. The intro (squeal~)

    I agree.
    that should be mandatory
    Yay!

    Sponsored content

    Re: music that should be in anime

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:23 am