Animelovers411 Connection

Hello, Welcome to animelovers411 Connection! Please Login or Sign up With us!
Thank you
Animelovers411 Connection

A new Forum made for the true Animelovers411 viewers! Get to know all new anime lovers and old firends on you new Animelovers411 Connection!

Enjoy anime at 11:00 pm to 5:00 am, Saturday night on Adult Swim!

Court Yard Anger

Admin
    Admin

Court Yard Anger

Post by Admin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm

This role play place , is a large court yard in the middle of the school with all of the classrooms windows facing in toward the four spread out counters. This activity is were the teacher lets two or more (up to six) students take out there frustrations on each other in a safe , controlled environment. They will each challenge each other and will fight till the challenge.It could be till , first blood, a race, they set the rules and as the teacher , he keeps it fair. now enjoy the court yard.
    zero
    Sergeant Major Animelogist

Re: Court Yard Anger

Post by zero on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 pm

*harou walks in the middle of the court yard and looks around to see the place deserted ... and empty... the clouds are dark and there`s no one around. The teacher is no were to be found and he looks to the sky while the wind whips his face.*
    .... its so quiet and they call it the court yard of anger?
    *harou looks down at the grassy land in front of his tired eyes and starts to look up.. at that moment two men come falling from the sky with black long drawn jackets. Crash! the grassy land shakes as the sky is getting darker by the second. They both land at the same time and rise from the ground and position they were in, as if they were the same in every way. They both yell towards harou with intense power behind there voices saying*
    you sir, are at the court yard of Anger. Your teacher is in the room 267 on the top floor of this place looking out the window as we speak he wants you to challenge someone sense your energy coming from your power is so strong.So find some one to fight!
    *Harou looks at them and gives them a shake of his head, the quickly jump into the dark sky with in a flash*
    Someone Challenge me!!!!!!!
    *harou Yells to the sky! in anger*

Animelovers411 Life Connection

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    Daiguren~Hyorinmaro
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Daiguren~Hyorinmaro on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 am

*Dai steps out from behind a building, his features revealed from shadow as he stepped further into the courtyard until his whole body was visible in the light.* "You ARE being loud. Distracting when you're trying to nap." * He approached Harou further until he was a few feet from him and the curious men in the long black jackets* "I was at a job for the last week and I REALLY am tired. So i guess the only way to shut you up would be to fight you." *He sighed, hating to disrupt his good napping mood. But if this is what it takes tog et a good one.... He reached behind his back and pulled out 2 long silver hooked swords. There was no padding on the handle just all metal. He passed them hand to hand a few times trying to get himself in the fighting mood.*
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am

Satoshi walks closely to the courtyard, finished with all his duties. He hears a lot of noise, more than usual. He pads over without making a noise. Behind a wall, he sees Dai and Harou are the ones causing all the ruckus. "Another fight?" he mutters to himself. He continues to sit behind the wall, and waits to see how this one will turn out.
    zero

Post by zero on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

*Harou turns to see this tall figure in his path way and listens to him carefully with out making a sound. Harou says to this tall figure with the two swords in each hand* Well, Well , well ... looks like I have a challenger... now I must defeat you so that you can gain my respect. Remember I wont take it easy on you and if it gets intense worse comes to worse the teacher will have to stop it... now then lets begin .. dai
    *Harou takes out his large sword from being wrapped up on his back and the thunder crackles! loudly!.. A flash of lighten happens and with in seconds both Harou and Dai have there swords locked together with a strong hold on them*
    Get ready! *Harou`s sword turns the color green and his blade gets hot from the inside to out, harou pushes dai back with great force and both harou and dai take a step back*

This is my Blog guy`s! I work really hard on it, It`s updated everyday. Thank you.
    Daiguren~Hyorinmaro
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Daiguren~Hyorinmaro on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 am

*A look of surprise shown on his face at the the loud thunder-clap. He composes himself, concentrating again on his opponent, and jumps forward to lock swords with Harou, and with every swing of his blades a cold blast of wind follows.* "You think it will be so easy?" *He scoffed, jumping away, his swords crossed together to block Harou's attack. How could Dai prevent Harou's sword from heating up and building power? He slowed his breathing and concentrated on Harou's sword and his own powers. It was a chore to keep his powers working aswell as his body, especially in his condition. no matter, he had fought in worse. Dai charged forward, both arms extended, blades trailing behind. Dai leaped up at the final second and with a huff struck down at Harou. Dai's mind was working faster than his blades, he had a theory on how he could prevent Harous sword from building up power and sending it out.*
    zero

Post by zero on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

*harou gets cut in the middle of his arm, it spires out blood like a water fountain thats broken.Harou puts his hand over it and tries to stop the bleeding. Harou knows this cut is bad but still wants to fight with his full power.Harou steps back from dai and starts to charge up his sword again in the color green again. Harou pulls his sword to the sky and a stream of lightening hits it with sparks flying through the air. Harou Pulls his blade down to the stance he gets in when he is ready to charge. Harou quickly melts/disappears into the ground and he is no were to be seen.Harou is no where to be found*

Daiguren~Hyorinmaro
    Class D Animelogist
    Class D Animelogist

Post by Daiguren~Hyorinmaro on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm

*Dai smiles, proud of the wound he had inflicted on the arm of his oponent. It would be one that slowed his swingd significantly. A crack of lightning pulled him out os his thoughts, and he overed his face with his fore-arms..* ~Oh no! he's doing that thing again!~ * His face scrunched in distaste when Harou disappeared. Dai was keeping vigilant, looking around himself, his blades ready to strike at any moment*~Had he gone invisible? What happened?~ * He closed his eyes, and as he willed a cold fog poured from Dai's body, covering the ground.* ~With this I can tell where he, if invisible.~ *Dai was ever more vigilant. With narrowed eyes he glanced around, seeing if the fog was disturbed, then he would strike.*
    TGM
    Senior Animelogist
    Senior Animelogist

Post by TGM on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm

*Satoshi leans over his wall, trying to see who has the advantage, and who he should help* "I think it's my turn to come in," he thought to himself grinning. He leaned over the wall one more time before he made his move, noticing Dai was in perfect striking range of about 20 meters. "Bankai" he whispered, as a bunch of leaves start to surround Dai.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:03 am